Views:11 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-12 Origin:Site
Protective coveralls are used widely in medical field and many other fields.Only when wear it correctly,it will not have great effects.Do you know how to wear or remove a protective coverall?
How to wear a protective coverall?
How to remove a protective coverall?
protective coverall refers to protective clothing used by medical personnel (doctors, nurses, public health personnel, cleaning staff, etc.) and people entering specific medical and health areas (such as patients, hospital visitors, personnel entering infected areas, etc.). Its role is to isolate bacteria, harmful ultra-fine dust, acid and alkali solutions, electromagnetic radiation, etc., to ensure the safety of personnel and keep the environment clean.
1. Wear inner latex gloves.
2. Wear disposable surgical caps. Organize your hair and try to keep all your hair under the cap.
3. Wear N95 masks. The wearing of masks must go through the following three steps:
① Wear it. Check the elasticity of the lace, then support the mask with one hand, with the nose clip at your fingertips, and let the lace sag under your hand. Put the mask on the nose, mouth and chin, and place the nose clip up against the face. Use your other hand to pull the lower strap over the top of your head, place it under the ears behind the neck, and then pull the upper strap to the middle of the top of the head.
② Shape the nose clip. Place the tips of two fingers on the metal nose clip, starting from the middle position, press the nose clip inwards with both hands, and move and press it to the sides respectively, and shape the nose clip according to the shape of the bridge of the nose (both hands must be used).
③ tightness check. Cover the mask completely with both hands and exhale quickly. If the air overflows from the edge of the mask, it is improperly worn. The mask position, headband and nose clip must be adjusted again.
4. Wear protective coverall. Pull the zipper to the right position. While holding your left and right cuffs, grab the opening of the zipper on the waist of the protective coverall, first wear the lower limbs, then the upper limbs, then pull the zipper to the chest, put on the cover cap, and finally pull the zipper to the top And stick the neckline sticker.
5. Wear protective glasses. Check the elasticity of the headband, adjust it to feel comfortable after putting it on, press the headband outside the conjoined cap, and make the lower edge of the glasses and the mask as tight as possible.
6. put on the inner short shoe cover. Wear the outer long shoe cover or rubber shoes, and pay attention to insert the protective clothing pants into the outer shoe cover or rubber shoes.
7. Wear outer latex gloves and pierce the protective clothing cuffs into the gloves.
8. Carefully check the full set of protective equipment and check with your teammates to make sure that there are no omissions or breakages.
1. Take off protective glasses. Hold the outer edge of the side of the safety glasses, gently remove it, and put it in the disinfection bucket.
2. Take off the outer shoe cover or rubber shoes. Untie the outer shoe cover laces, take off the outer shoe covers or rubber shoes of the left and right feet in order, and put them into the yellow dirt bucket outwards.
3. Take off protective clothing and outer latex gloves, and take off protective clothing as follows:
①Remove the sealing tape, pull the protective clothing zipper to the end, and pull up the conjoined cap with both hands to make the cap off the head.
② Hold the shoulders on both sides of the protective clothing with both hands, and lower the protective clothing below the shoulders.
③ First, hold the edge of the contaminated surface (outside) of the right-handed glove with your left hand, remove the glove (inside-out) and hold it in your hand. Then right hand into the inside of the left hand glove and take off the glove (inside facing outward). Both hands came out of the sleeve.
④ Hold the inside of the protective clothing with both hands, and roll off from inside to outside, from top to bottom, until all are removed. Roll the protective clothing and the outer gloves wrapped in it into a yellow dirt bucket.
4. Remove the mask. From back to front, remove the straps under the ears, and then remove the straps above the head (hands cannot touch the front of the mask). Place the mask in the yellow dirt bucket by pinching only the strap of the mask.
5. Remove the hat. Pull your fingers back into the hat, gently remove the hat, with the reverse side facing out, and place it in a yellow plastic bag.
6. Take off the inner shoe cover. Take off the inner shoe covers of your feet one by one, with the inside facing outward, and put them into the yellow dirt bucket.
7. Remove the inner gloves. Take the edge of the stained surface (outside) of the right-handed glove with your left hand and take off the glove (inside-out) and hold it in your hand. Then right hand into the inside of the left hand glove and take off the glove (inside facing outward). Both hands came out of the sleeve.
8. Disinfect your hands.
This article tell you about how to wear and remove a protective coverall.If you have any questions or you want to buy protective coverall,please contact Vench.